Wednesday 26 September 2012

Real Bride: Naomi James & Ben Pinkerton

Naomi and Ben were married on the 17th March 2012 at Hunter Baillie Memorial Presbyterian Church, Annandale. Here, Naomi talks about the fine details of how her elegant look came together.
 
 
 
 
"I had my hair piled high in a bun, and my hairdresser wove little tiny plaits across the bun. I wore tear drop crystal earrings and a beautiful tennis bracelet.
 
The accessories complemented the gown perfectly - since the neckline was so intricate and the bow so prominent I had minimal jewellery to keep attention focused on the dress itself. The heels gave me the height that made the fishtail bottom slightly more elongated."
 




Naomi describes her wedding as 'Garden-Glam' as you can see the picturesque backdrops in these beautiful images.


 





"I loved the fish tail - I think it really accentuated my natural body shape and the neckline was beautiful, very elegant with its lace - like appearance."

Naomi's gown is by Spanish brand, La Sposa.




Congratulations Naomi & Ben!





 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment